ROI is the measure of what you gained, based on what you spent.
The dictionary defines "philosophy" as, "a system of principles for guidance in practical matters."
Ours is simply stated:
We help our clients succeed by delivering the sharp strategic thinking, marketing programs and products that:
Uniquely position, brand and promote the client and the offering among the target audience(s)
Are driven by superior creative that demands attention, stimulates interest and motivates response, and
Deliver a superior, measured, return on investment to each client's bottom line
Why? Because in business, your measured ROI had better be good. Otherwise, you're not in business for long.
We also view “ROI” in the context of the proactive, collegial, marketing partnerships we establish and grow with our clients. By bringing ROI’s account services, creative, media and, sometimes, production people together with our clients’ representatives to form a joint team with final responsibility for the marketing, the team’s overall communications and relationships are further empowered, mutual respect and understanding are fostered and the possibilities for a mutually beneficial, long-term relationship are enhanced.
Marketing agencies usually name themselves after their founders and partners. But, we named ours "ROI" as an affirmation of mission and intent. Because ROI is what our clients expect from their investments in marketing communications and in us.
Agency services include:
- Quantitative and qualitative market research
- Strategic, brand positioning and platform development
- Marketing/media communications plan development and implementation
- Creative development and production across the complete range of traditional and online media, from informational and direct response print collateral, broadcast media production and buying to development of interactive websites, social media (see below), email marketing, mobile apps and online reputation management.
- Public relations - Local, regional, national and international
- Marketing events and PR - Planning a private party or presentation at an industry event? An internal, client appreciation or holiday party? From galas to small gatherings, from invitations to catering to event site décor, ROI’s subsidiary, DC INSIDERS, has the imagination, resources and experience to make your event a total success.
- Before or after your event, our PR specialists is available to write all the press materials, handle outreach to and interface with relevant general or trade media to ensure the targeted, positive awareness your event deserves.
- Seminars topic, content and hardcopy/digital materials development.
Social media, mobile, digital and experiential marketing campaigns
We are expert at prospect and customer engagement, online and off. When it comes to the variety of highly-targeted, social media marketing that can be deployed to your advantage, our longtime, award-wining partner, ApolloBravo, enjoys a global reputation as an leading-edge, digital marketing innovator and business driver for companies large and small.
Mobile marketing services include:
- Mobile and social promotional campaign integration
- Responsive web design and mobile apps
- “Text- to-win” sweepstakes, contests, and promotions
- Mobile gamification, surveys and sweepstakes management
- Location-based, mobile campaigns
- QR code and managed short code mobile campaigns
Social media marketing services include:
- Taking a holistic approach to developing social media strategy, carefully defining the customers you want to reach and putting together the right promotion mix in the social, mobile and digital space.
- Influencer campaigns. Identifying and creating content with top influencers
- Social sweepstakes and contests that drive customer engagement
- Highly-targeted social media campaigns
- Custom Facebook apps built into existing pages
- PowerListings social media and mapping information management
Digital marketing services include:
- Search engine optimized responsive web design
- Explainer / “how to” video production and distribution
- Quality content driven search strategy
- Custom content development cross promoted on social media
- Mobile-optimized landing pages with high conversion rates
- Web-based gamification and social media contest promotion
Experiential marketing services include:
- In-venue scoreboard promotions, including text-to-win
- Mobile messaging campaigns and lead generation
- Location-based photo contests, mobile offers and polls
- Tablet-based applications driving data capture and lead generation
ROI is what we deliver.
That's why so many clients who were with us at the start still are with us today and, why we're growing.